Sunday, February 28, 2016

Letters to the Kids

While their daddy is away, I decided to write some letters to the kids.

Dear Addi,

When you told me that someone at school asked you to be their friend and you agreed because "Why would I ever say 'no' to that question" my heart exploded with joy!  Always be a friend to all people.

Love you so much!
Mommy

Dear Brogan,

I am really sorry about putting a baby gate up at the kitchen. But next time you need water, please don't scale the wall.  I will be happy to get you some more.

Love and Hugs!
Mommy

Dear Gideon,

I know you think its hilarious every.single.time, but if I catch you sticking your hands in the toilet again, I will start potty training you. Considering you can't walk, that will not be fun for either of us.

Love you bunches!
Mommy

Dear Addi,

I know you had a stomach virus last week, and I also know you don't want to go to school tomorrow, but you will never trick me by putting water on your chin and bed and saying you threw up.

Love you Sweet Pea!
Mommy

Dear Brogan,

You are so sweet to want to stay up with me at night.  Your whole "I just love you so much" routine is very cute.  Sometimes, I need a little alone time.  It makes me a nicer Mommy, I promise!

Love you Sweet Boy!
Mommy

Dear Gideon,

Please do not ever stop dancing.  It is the cutest thing ever.  Except for at 2:15 am...and again at 3:00 am...and again at 4:22.  Then, it's not so cute.  Let's keep our dancing to normal hours, k?

Love my happy baby!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment