Thursday, January 18, 2018

Emoji Reminder

My mind is filled with thoughts that I want to write down.  So I open up a blank page.  Then my two sons start fighting over a Hokie bird.  We get distracted by a cardboard box and a game of running away from the "Box Man."  I return to my page to simply sign out.  Laughing to myself at thinking that I could ever write a post while my tribe is awake and bored and begging to go outside in the snow when it's not even 20 degrees out there yet.  Anxious thoughts of how to entertain these children all day start to come.  Then...then I see what's written below and while I don't feel like the "best" at anything these days...the sentiment is nice.  So as I go take care of a toddler who is now running around the house naked, my heart is filled with hope and joy and thankfulness for God using my 7-year-old girl and some emojis to remind me that these long days of loving on littles who all have minds of their own is not for naught.

I love you mommy you are the best. Love Addi!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁❤😁!

No comments:

Post a Comment